Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Butterfly Circus

The Butterfly Circus is a short film by Doug Jones for The Doorpost Film Project 2009, I first saw this on a friends blog. I was so moved and touched by this little film and I still tear up every time I watch it. It is a movie of hope it shows the beauty of our uniqueness and the beauty of the imperfections in us all! It shows how special we all are and we should give each other validation. It has moved me to want to see the beauty in everyone around me and to not judge people harshly. We all have personal struggles and demons to face everyday, and those are difficult enough without the judgements of others. If we give others a chance to succeed and encourage each other what a different world we would live in.... I hope you can take a few minutes out of your day to watch this film, to miss this beautiful piece of art would truly be a loss. I know it will be something you will want to share with others! Please enjoy and leave comments to let me know what you think? Here is the link and enjoy:

This is the direct link to "The Butterfly Circus"
http://www.thedougjonesexperience.com/butterfly.htm


To see more go to http://thedoorpost.com/ there are some wonderful short films in this contest.

1 comment:

Mark Hunsaker said...

That is one hell of a short film. I am surprised I haven't heard of it before but WOW!!! what an impact. OK, now I need to do something worth while so I don't feel so worthless :)