Friday, February 26, 2010

My Personal Outlet

Everyone should have an outlet of some kind. I find it a very helpful tool for life. It does not matter what your personal outlet is, fishing, sports, family, faith, charity work, your job or whatever it may be, for me it is writing. It does not have to be something that you are great at, just something you enjoy. I know for myself I have not been the best communicator verbally at times in my life. So there have been times for me when it was easier to write than verbalize something. I am no great writer by any stretch of the imagination, but it is my personal outlet.

I want to thank you for indulging and supporting me in this endeavor. Thank you to all the alumni and friends from LHHS that have signed up to subscribe to my blog, those who have become followers and those of you who read my blogs! I really do appreciate each and every one of you! I hope that there are times when I write something that perhaps it touches you or that in one way or another makes a difference for you! Again, thank you all!

No comments: