Wednesday, January 27, 2010

An Angel Among Us

You never know when someone will come along that will teach you what a beautiful person is truly like and be a inspiration to you and those around you. You know, before our social networks came into our lives we were missing out on so many opportunities that come from reconnecting with people. Now we are able to express ourselves, share our lives, have an incredible support system and maybe, just maybe allows us to feel connected and not like we are out here on our own. I have been given the opportunity to be reconnected with some truly amazing people that have truly touched me and I believe will continue to do so for the rest of my life. I have found old friends and made new friends and I am thankful for all of you!

There is this one woman in particular that has touched my life and is facing a challenging issue. I have never know anyone who has faced such a time in their life and that was able to handle it with such grace and dignity, not to mention never a complaint and still doing things for others. Her positive attitude, unwavering strength, courage and love for her family and friends is a thing of beauty. If she has bad days she never lets on that she does. She is someone that with every passing day touches me as well as others. I truly believe she is an angel among us, and not many of us could live our life at such a challenging time and still be an inspiration to those of us who are lucky enough to know her! As I sit here writing this tears roll down my face, not sad tears, sweet tender tears that I have the privilege of knowing such a remarkable woman! She is for me a beautiful person that has touched my life and I will carry her with me for the rest of my life..........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome, and I think I know this person as well. You are totally correct, an inspiration beyond belief!!