Thursday, March 11, 2010

Food Inc.

I am in no way telling anyone what is right or wrong for your own person or your family when it comes to the food you eat. It is however my prerogative as a blogger to bring information to your attention and let you decide on your own how you feel about it. I will not state where I stand on the issue because it is a personal decision for everyone to make for themselves.

Food Inc. is an American documentary that was made by filmmaker Robert Kenner. It is interesting and does bring up thought provoking questions. The film has been the cause of a lot of controversy as well as a great deal of support. I am attaching a link to the Offical Food, Inc. site. Take a look at the "About the Issues" area on their site. There is information there that is food for thought.

http://www.foodincmovie.com/about-the-issues.php

No comments: