Tuesday, April 20, 2010

15 Minutes?

I am a self professed reality TV junkie, there I said it, and no I am not in a 12 step program, I am still in denial. I watch as many as humanly possible and I record the others so I can watch them later. Note to self, call Verizon to get a recordable set top box for the bedroom... Anyway while watching the women of The View today, they were having a heated discussion on Kate Gosselin who is now on "Dancing With The Stars". For those of you who do not know who she is she is was first know from the reality show "Jon & Kate plus 8". She sucks as a dancer and needs to be kicked off the show, but back to the subject. Believe it or not reality TV is taking a huge bite out of the available market space over scripted TV. Have you ever thought about being on a reality TV show? Hum, not so sure that I would but who knows until the opportunity presents itself.

Well, if you would like to take a shot at having your 15 minutes of fame here you go, there is a website for casting calls for reality TV... No I am not kidding and I am surprised that I did not discover this sooner. It is a literal buffet for reality TV from existing shows as well as new shows. So if you all are looking for your shot at having your 15 minutes of fame here is your chance...

http://www.realitywanted.com/calls

I did not open any of the calls, so enter at your own risk.

No comments: